今天是禮拜五,沒錯,又有同學要離開了!這次離開的是瑞士女生年紀跟我差不多,她非常的好相處又很風趣,才剛變朋友又要離開了!這種事總是反覆上演!
(It was Friday! You bet, my classmate was going to leave! My Swiss classmate is very outgoing and interesting; we blinked eyes each other in class when we felt our lesson bored! We just became familiar and then she had to leave!)
This is my morning class! All they speak English fluently!
Monika was leaving! So sad!
下午課後,我們下午課的義大利同學說要帶我們去吃義大利麵。這天天氣非常不好,又濕又冷的。
(After afternoon class, all classmates hung out to try Italian pasta, because my Italian classmates wanted to show us Italian food. It was a cold rainy day, bad weather!)
是一間裝潢蠻可愛的店,在這樣的天氣下顯得特別溫暖。
( I like the kind of style; it’s suitable to dine in cold days.)
是的,我又開始發揮獨大傳的精神了不斷的記錄各個時刻。我們還點了紅酒!
(I recorded every moment because I majored in Mass Communication. Photos, photos and photos!! My Swiss classmate was tasting wine.)
我的同學都非常的好看! (All my classmates are good-looking!)
來了前菜了,我很喜歡!
( It tasted good! Hams , cheese and olives go with each other.)
我特地問了哪種是重口味的。
(I ordered “ BUATINA ALL’ AMATERICIANA”, I always prefer heavy flavor.)
I took all my classmate’s pictures with meals!
The waiter took strange pictures for us.
They are so cute! One is from Korea and another is from Italy.
我真的變胖了啦!我的臉變好肥!我一個人幾乎把整個要三個人share的提拉米蘇吃完!我義大利同學說提拉米蘇在義大利語中意思是拉我一把!或是鼓勵人家的意思。我還真的不知道!
(Ya, I gain weight a lot! You check my face. I almost ate the whole Tiramisu! My Italian friend said “Tiramisu” in Italian means “pull me up!” or “ Cheer up!” I didn’t know before.)
Another dessert with espresso! They taste good too. I like all food!
這也是瑞士同學的最後一周,他是兩個小孩的爸了,非常的親切又請我們喝紅酒,當然要跟他合照囉!
(Actually Swiss classmate, Patrick was leaving this week. It was his last week, for sure I should take pictures with him! He is nice and have two cute kids already!)
He needs my hair!
其實吃完飯也幾乎九點了,但是Patrick說最後一周他想去唱歌,我們一夥人就一起到卡拉OK唱歌,來見識一下美國的KTV!在舊金山有機會去,但是當時同伴有人未滿18歲就不能進去,這還是我的第一次體驗!
(After dinner it was almost 9 o’clock. Patrick said he wanted to sing at Karaoke. In San Francisco I didn’t enter any one. It was my first time to see Karaoke in USA!)
外場區比較便宜,不需付費就可以入場,但是點歌要1USD,飲料也要另外點。
(Singing in the public area doesn’t need to pay any cover, but 1 USD for a song, of course alcohols cost more.)
他們也有包廂,一次兩小時一人40USD包含飲料,但是對我們來說太貴了。( They have private rooms too, but we couldn’t afford 40 USD per person for 2 hours.)
我的同學被抓去這個今天來這慶祝生日的女生一起同樂!
( The woman whose birthday was that day, so she was excited and sang to my classmate.)
It was my classmates’ show time.
Check it out!
他們還是用點歌本,我都沒記英文歌名,找不到可以唱的。
(I couldn’t find any songs I can sing because I didn’t remember the songs’ name.)
今天才知道音痴不是只有台灣才有,太好笑了!但是他們非常有自信,很享受其中! (They sang songs in a CUTE way! I laughed a lot; I like their confidence and they really enjoyed in it! )
We had a great time here! Never get bored to stay with friends!
留言列表